WTB: A truck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just "A truck", you WTB a Sport Trac! :grin:

Gen1 OR Gen2? Tried AutoTrader or Cars.com?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad dog has a nice gen 2 V6 4wd for sale.... Maintained and all.... I was going to get it but found mine..

Ill go with you to get it !! he is in MI

Todd Z

Rich, I have a 2007 XLT V6 4x4 for sale. Asking $11987 but can negotiate. I am the 3rd owner (have the carfax print out). The first owner was a business in Canada, second owner was an elderly couple (family friends) that used it to get the mail and groceries. I have all of the service receipts as I bought an extended warranty for it. I still drive it once every week so it doesn't sit.

You can shoot me an email @ [email protected] if you want further information.

PS - would love to meet you Todd lol

Rich, I have a 2007 XLT V6 4x4 for sale. Asking $11987 but can negotiate. I am the 3rd owner (have the carfax print out). The first owner was a business in Canada, second owner was an elderly couple (family friends) that used it to get the mail and groceries. I have all of the service receipts as I bought an extended warranty for it. I still drive it once every week so it doesn't sit.

You can shoot me an email @ [email protected] if you want further information.

PS - would love to meet you Todd lol

Sorry guys, I got sick and never logged back in. I've looked around and right now I think I need to wait it out. Too many variables going on.

Latest posts