Wow. That was fast.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark K 2

Reaction score
Dad went to the doctor for blurry vision three weeks ago. The next day, he was diagnosed with cancer. Thirteen days later he was dead. No suffering. No pain. He just stopped breathing on Tuesday night.

[Broken External Image]:

So Sorry for you loss, Mark.

Mine was simular. Dad went into the hospital(april 2010) to fix an aourtol anuriusm.

Got sick found stage 4 cancer in his right lung. He was gone in 2 months. 2 days before fathers day.

Techncaly drowned and sufocated. Never got to the anurisum. He was 84. I miss him dearly. last week I was at moms on, his would be 86 birthday. We all talked about the good things he done, and the fair minded forgiving man he was.

My prayers for you and you family. Remember his greatness. Is all I can say.

Blessings, Eddie

Wow. Very sorry for your loss, Mark.

And to your Dad: Rest In Peace. We have the watch.

[Broken External Image]:

Sorry for your loss Mark....

Todd Z

Mark, I'm so very sorry to hear. When it came to the end, my Dad went in the hospice on a Wednsday, passed on Thursday. He was a hell of a golf partner. Bob

Being a nurse, I dreaded watching dad decline slowly. I knew what was in store for him and us. I never expected it to happen so quickly.

The hospice nurse called at 11:40 PM to tell me his lungs were starting to fill up. I knew from experience that meant he had about a day left. Five minutes later, she called to say he stopped breathing. That's the way to go.

Latest posts