WOW! Check out that MPG

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Nystrom

Reaction score
WOW! :D Check out this MPG Report in the link below. I wish my truck would do that!! ;)

I saw that the Average MPG in Mississippi (MS) was 36.48 MPG and was wondering what the people in MS were doing to their ST to get such great performance.

Just took me a second to see the problem....but it did make me wonder for a moment!

But, alas, just a typo. :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
YEP! Thats just like Mississippi. Leon can't read, spell or use one of them adding machines.

Being from MS myself, Leon ought to be glad he can afford an ST. Enough said!.

Rufus, I see that you're new on here and I would really appreciate it if you would keep your racists comments to yourself.

Respectfully,

Lil Red

Rufus...

Very new... And by Lil Red's comment, I am "assuming" you probably "assumed"

that he might be Black, r.e., "racist comments" reply.

Or was it just that he was from Missouri, and it was a comment on his "Rural Heritage",

i.e., you may be a 'Demographicist"? (I just made that word up, I think!).

Either way, chill!

We have a very good site going on here. One of, if not the best that I have ever been

on. We have our disagreements and discussions, but we try to make it a rule, not to make

it personal, especially over something as silly, stupid and non-controllable as our race /

ethnic heritage, and/or where our ancestors came from! Much more important topics to

discuss, such as the "Tranny Flare-of-Death", and that inevitable P-1704 code!!!;)

TJR,

I do not stereotype, nor do I make judgement on any person. I only base my

"opinion" (we all know the definition of 'opinion'!) based on that persons reply or response,

or what comes from within, which is what makes the 'person' the 'person'!

TJR, you seem to have some "quality" knowledge. So I would think you have heard

of "troubleshooting, or "R.C.A." (Root Cause-Analasys).

This can be applied toward persons and situations, as well as hard data/ facts, and in relation

to "Engineering Analysis Datas in a Manufacturing Environment". (I am currently working

on that 'Paper').

Let's all pull together here and make this a better site!

With Respect....TnB...

Tracnblack, you may have missed my point. When I said I am a "stickler for labels that fit", what I meant by that is if someone is going to label a person a specific type of bigot, at least do so accurately <grin>...meaning don't call someone who is simply bigoted a racist. A racist is a bigot, but a bigot is not necessarily a racist. Rufus seems like a elitist. So, my comment was directed tongue-in-cheek towards Lil Red. I agree Rufus should be called out, but let's make sure to call a spade a spade...he is a hater, but no evidence a racist.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
TJR,

I have to agree with calling someone the right term. If I say that women are stupid, I am a bigot. If I say a "purple" person is stupid, (I used purple to not single out any race) I am a racist. If I say Purple women are stupid, I am a bigot racist.

Tom

OK,let me see...my only comment

I was not trying to criticize the simple error by my post. I merely thought it was funny that I for a quick moment I thought Sport Trac's in MS were getting much greater gas mileage. Until, I found the typo, and realized the simple mistake that anyone could make while quickly entering data for their ST.

Latest posts