Worst xmas gift this year...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
What was your Worst christmas gift you received this year? We all have family members who never know what to get us and now is perfect time to describe what ya got!

Me: A porcelain flower. :smile0007: yes... someone somewhere makes bouquets of porcelain flowers and then paints them... I am now the owner of a wonder rose arrangement that will look fantastic next to all the comic books, redskins paraphernalia, and motorcycle equipment! HAHA Thanks Santa!

So far I only received one present. It is a 5 litre keg of Heineken beer. I feel like a college student. It is cooling outside since it is too big for the fridge. Some friends will help me drink it tomorrow.

Shaun,

Beer here is plentiful. For my party I also have Bitberger and Warsteiner (from Germany), Kozel and Staropramen (from Czech Republic) and of course Polish beer. All of it is excellent. One of the guys coming is retired US Army and he has lived in Poland ten years. When I told him about the Bitberger beer, he nearly kissed me. He says it is his favorite, but he hasn't had it in ten years since he got here.

Toilet cleaner brush and swifer mop heads, do ya think the wife is trying to tell me something?:smile0005:

Actually those where stocking stuffers, we have always tried to out do each other, see who can get the worste gift, I got her dandruf shampoo and floor polish:smile0007:

a DAM COLD !!!! :smile0013::smile0013::smile0013::smile0013::smile0013:

Todd Z

Take your pick, I got all of these this year...

a) The flu, with lots of projectile vomiting.

b) Two kids with the flu, with lots of projectile vomiting.

c) Third kid needing three stitches to the back of his head after falling in the living room and hitting his head on the coffee table.

d) Fourteen inches (so far) of wet, heavy snow to clear out of the driveway while battling the flu and projectile vomiting.

Todd, I see you have :worthless: as an available emoticon. Now you need one that says "Thank God this post DOESN'T have pics!!!"

an electronic dart board. Today it's back to Macys to get the right colors and sizes of my wifes gifts. no snow here Ed

One of the cats got bad diarheah all over the house and furniture last night (sticks to their very long fur and they spread it all over). Dog pee'd in the house twice this morning.

Ruidoso is cool. What is wrong with that? I think it is better than one of those saw-cut bears they are always hawking there. :) My brother and I always visit that area when I am in town. He lives in Roswell. :)