WOO WOOOOO

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't be any worse than all that window rattling "thump-thump boom-boom" going up and down the road now.:wacko:

BTW, wolf whistles are illegal most places........what's the difference?:blink:

I've never heard them here in Wisconsin. But then, Wisconsin was smart enough to make them illegal in the 1930's. I'm surprised California missed the boat on this one.

I remember these from the 80's !!!! they sold inserts as a joke you stuck int he tail pipe to play with people !!!

Now people are installing these ??? YUCK !!!! BARF !!!

Todd Z

word son.... gotta get dat woooo like the WOOO WOOOOOO.... you post ta be up in da mo'nin cookin breakfast any way, so dats yo alarm clock like WOO WOOOOO, puttin dem tips on lil' sis' car to dawg! WORD

Has nonthing to do with decoration or a good sounding exhaust. It is Gangsta Rebellion.

In my city it is a cops discretion if your exhaust is a nuisance. And you wont win in court unless you proove to the judge that you repaired or changed it.

Great! More Sub-Human BS for all of us to put up with! :angry:

They better hope that crap don't turn up around me. They'll be walking.

Last edited by a moderator:
word son.... gotta get dat woooo like the WOOO WOOOOOO.... you post ta be up in da mo'nin cookin breakfast any way, so dats yo alarm clock like WOO WOOOOO, puttin dem tips on lil' sis' car to dawg! WORD

I hit my alarm clock.

How are these 2 idiots not busted after they showed off their mad driving skills ON CAMERA?!

Was that a Ford that they almost hit?

...and what does its age have to do with anything? Nothing.

Now almost 20 years later, it's still as retarded as it was then.

Wonder if it's any loader than the Harleys I hear ALL the time? Doubt it.

Because whether they be black dudes doubling up on a bike and/or pulling a trailer, or old fat dudes going to a lite-beer sponsored bike meet, harley riders just have to be heard :(

The annoying harley exhaust beats out the ricer exhaust fad, this retarded whistle tip fad of yesteryear, and the "more watts of bass than pounds your car can hold" fad.

I should take some pics to showcase the area harley dudes. You guys tell me that it isn't like this everywhere, and I want to believe you, but facts stand in the way.

My favorite are the neon hued green and purple/blue flames on silver bikes that are seen occasionally around here....with annoying exhaust as if the sound could drive the implications of effeminance away.

Latest posts