will these rims fit??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WILL THESE RIMS FIT? I HAVE 1.5 WHEEL SPACERS ON MY REAR WHEELS

http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_wheel.jsp?brand=BOSS&model=335%20B&itemid=141930

20X8.5 12 ET

Brendan,,,,

Copy the link and place it in the box just above the reply button and it will do it automatically for you...

Give it a try !!!

Todd Z

Hey Brendan, Get a look at these... '08 limited, 4X4, Boss 327, 20 X 8.5 with 275/45-20 Toyo's. NO spacers, tires come right to the edge of the wheel well lip. Bob.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, what is the offset on those wheels? That will be the offset in 20x8.5, that Brendan needs to shop for..

Hey Eddie, mine have an offset of 25mm. They are also available in a 40mm offset, which is better suited for cars. That rims-n-tires website should be able to answer almost any question. ;)

Bob, I was trying to help him at first. I have a gen 1 trac. I have done alot of research in the past, sizing wheels for different cars. I just need the original specs.

His current link doesnt show any specific wheel. It is a page of wheels. I knda lost track of his posting.

Glad you chimed in..:D

thank you i like those rims alot im just starting to get familar with the offset and spacing. i do have a gen 1 sport trac. i wasnt sure if a 40mm offset would make the wheels come out further than the 25mm offset im trying to eliminate my spacers the the wheels commin out tot he edge of the wheelwell.

Brendan, you have a gen 1 '01-'05 I thought you had a gen 2 '07 +

Ignore the 40mm, too much offset for gen 1.