Wife's in LABOR

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Johnson 2

Reaction score
Well it's finally time. The wife just went into labor. I need to get my tail side to the hospital. I will update later with more info. Say a prayer for a easy delivery and a healthy baby.:cool::rolleyes::D

Best of health to mom and the baby....

Rachel and Todd

Best of luck and health to all of you Big J.

And now the screaming begins... LOL
Reminds me of my 1st child born.

I was working 2nd shift and after putting in a 12 hour day in the heat of a Kansas July., I got home @ 2:30am. Stayed up till about 3:30am and just as I fell asleep, my wife hit me and said that her water just broke.

Being tired, I said OK but let me take a quick shower. After I was done (maybe 5 minutes), I opened the bathroom door to her standing there yelling that she couldn't believe I had just taken 5 minutes to shower when she was ready to give birth.

Of course to this day, it's still a sticky point! I can't imagine what would have occured if I had said, hold-on while I go post this on the internet!!!:lol:

BTW...He was born within 1 hour of arriving at the hospital!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of Luck..

Kinda funny though.... you posted to the MYSPORTTRAC forum before going crazy and nuts trying to take your wife to the hospital...

Dave S.

I am with ya on this one. Everyone told me the first one always take some time. So when she told me it was TIME TO GO, her brother and I were in a heated game of golf on the computer. I said we would go as soon as I finish this game up...

She handled it ok, but we did have the child one-hour after we got there.

I figured the timing was perfect... Guess it is a guy thing.. LOL

Best wishes to Big Johnson, Mama Johnson and Little Johnson!!

FWIW, I have no idea how my post/sig got included in the post/quote by Dave S :wacko:

Congrats! My wife just gave birth to our son a few days ago. What a trip! I hope you are ready for some sleepless nights:D

Well, I guess you've lived up to your name...

Congratulations! Remember, it is not recommended to install the child seat in the Trac bed.

Kinda funny though.... you posted to the MYSPORTTRAC forum before going crazy and nuts trying to take your wife to the hospital...

Quite rational. He will not have any time to post to the forum afterwards.

After they are born, you cannot send them back!

True, quite true...

Also, after they are born, you'll find yourself memorizing everything in (3) particular aisles no matter which grocery store you frequent for quite some time. The dairy dept, the baby aisle and the Mac & Cheese aisle!!!:lol:

Should be a done deal by now. Good times are ahead for you all BigJ...Enjoy them cause they go by real quick like!