Why You Should Never Put Your Picture on the Internet (WARNING:not for the bandwidth-challenged)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dindo Perlas

Reaction score
It starts with something like this...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Oops! I didn't mean to imply that those pics are my work. It got in my Inbox and kept me laughing the whole day so I thought of sharing it. Now I hope nobody makes something like this on the "What do you look like?" thread... :lol:

that was great, still can't stop laughing !:lol:

i have been showing people at work and they are " cracking up ". but the best part is , they are asking where i found it !!

BWAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's hilarious!

How do I put the final, animated one into an Outlook email so I can send all these to other people? Any attempt I've made so far results only in a capture of a still image from the animation.

Thanks!

--Bill

Hi Bill V. I believe it would show up as a still image if you open/view it in a photo editor. But if you view it using your browser, it should animate. Have fun!

I DONT SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TITANIC ONE!!!!!1111

Ok anyway. Those are great, I think that is an ad TO put your pic online, because I would love to have a ton of well done pics like that that were mock-ups of one of my pics.

Oh well, great stuff.

Latest posts