Why I'm voting Democrat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obama ultimately signs the checks.

He wil not veto anything the Democratically controlled congress hands him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you get too serious in this politcal bantering. I posted at the top of this thread as a joke. To show how one group or another will try to sway you on party lines. Do your own referencing about the person and vote. There have been times if I had voted for who my union or my church recomended. History prooved it was the wrong person. That is local or national elections.

I have my preference for president but if he doesnt make it. I will still pray for the one that does..:D

Second note: Is there any politician without fault??

TrainTrac,

That article was a good read. Thanks.

Fast Eddie, the answer to your second note is no. But that does not make them all equally faulty.

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money." I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on a "Obama 08" tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference--just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need--the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I've decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

Did that come from Boortz? I received it yesterday in an email. Tell you the truth I'd never heard of him before reading the link you provided. Sounds like an intelligent person.

The reason I asked was that I just heard him talking about this this morning. I listen to him just about every day, and check out his "Neal's Nuze Reading Assignments" daily. He's a professed Libertarian, cantankerous at times, but usually pretty straight-forward.

He's a huge proponent of the Fair Tax, having written two books on the subject. He's also written another book, Somebody's Gotta Say it, that I think you might enjoy, based on your input here.

Boortz Books at: http://boortz.com/more/books.html

TrainTrac, good article. Thanks.

It's absolutely amazing how left and right wing some are on here. I shouldn't complain. It makes for some very funny reading. (especially the Kool-Aid jokes);)

It's absolutely amazing how left and right wing some are on here. I shouldn't complain. It makes for some very funny reading. (especially the Kool-Aid jokes)

Soon it will all be over except the crying...:D

Latest posts