Why I Love My Trac!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Roll

Reaction score
I suppose I could have laid the box down and let it hang over the tailgate, but it was attached to a pallet and the forklift at work was able to just place it like you see. Then a short (11 mile) ride home to unload.

And you gotta agree this looks cool.

[Broken External Image]:

It is a 250lb+ treadmill.

One of the MANY useful things about a Trac is the outside bed hooks. I don't understand why all trucks don't have those.

BTW - NICE Trac! :banana:

One of the MANY useful things about a Trac is the outside bed hooks

I know, those guys who take them off of their tracs don't know what they are missing! lol

It's a good thing you hauled it like that, the arrow clearly says "this side up." You wouldn't want to disobey the box now, would you?

I'm snooping, but what's in the big box? Hope its for the wifey or your mom. Again, one of the many uses for the Sport Trac truck. Gee, the USA is going to miss out on a really jazzy mid sized truck such as the ST. Ba humbug FMC:fire: for thinking like morons and ignoring what we love: America, Liberty, Apple Pie, Beer and the ST and the STA!

Proform makes exercise equipment..... I don't know why I know that.....

Todd Z

Our tracs are perfect size for city use. It really bothers me that Ford thinks we all need an F-150...:banghead:

I hauled a pub table set with six bar stools 200 miles with my '03 Adrenalin. Wife bought it before checking to see if it would fit. Basically it was all in separate boxes, so the furniture store guys just started stacking them and tied them down good on the Trac. When they got done, it looked like a box/straight truck with a 15' box on the back! I drove home at interstate speeds and everything made it home OK. I had to get a buddy and use a 10 ft. step ladder to unload it though!

Please note: The operative word is "TRUCK". Thats why I bought it. Well, maybe because the wife can drive it or I like the way it looks, its kinda funky, if you know what I mean. But it works!!! Bob :driving: :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator: