Whos got the biggest rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan Darbyshire

Reaction score
Right now ive just 20's on my trac but im looking to upgrade. Whats the biggest rims you guys have and anybody know what the biggest size rim and tire i can fit without modification, or just anyone with a good sized wheel and tire combo above 20"

Ugly? yes, maybe, but definately different from all the rest of the ST's on the road. That's what everyone is after isn't it? Different?

IMO...I'm undecided

I like the look, I hate the maintaince.... :lol::lol:

Todd Z

38's will not fit with just 8" of lift. Well I guess they could fit if you removed the inner fenders and never took it off road.

ions-

Wheels size means squat. If you're talking about a 38" tall tire, it doesn't matter what wheel its on, the tire height doesn't change. A 38 x 12.5 x 24 is the same size as a 38 x 12.5 x 15. Just one has a bigger hole in the middle.

Trac on 24s, yikes. I can't even imagine how jarring that ride must be. So tires that thin even need air? LOL. Hope that dude lives someplace warm with no potholes.

I wouldn't go over 20, but that's just me. Not a fan of the big shiny's either....but everyone has their own idea of what they like. ;)

Latest posts