Who sells these tires?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve McKellop

Reaction score
Both of my Sport Tracs had these same tores on them when I got them and I need to buy 2 replacements but can't locate them. If anyone knows where to get them I'd appreciate the tip.

85180195d30128cf233ed0b21e449eaa.jpg

well, if you google the following phrase

trail a p all season tires

you'll find an online store that sells them called tires-easy.com

I don't know anything about the store, though. All I did was the google search.

The manufacturer mentioned by that online store is Cordovan Tires. However, the Cordovan website does not mention that particular product name. So maybe the product is discontinued?

http://www.cordovantires.com/tires/Default.aspx?application=SUV-LT

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, after 2 hours online and on the phone I find that they're Michelin made Medalists sold by Michelin/BFG/Uniroyal and have been discontinued.:angry: So have two new ones that I can now not match.:sad: Was going to buy two more and put them on Mom's auto-4x4 Escape. Guess I'll be buying a set.

Yep, Tirebuyer.com is part of American Tire Distributors. We have a local distribution center for them. I called them. No can do. They confirmed they were discontinued.

Thanks for the tip though!:haveabeer:

How about putting them blackwall out on the same axle and get two more tires of similar construction for the other axle?

Cordovan and a number of other smaller tire manufacturers make a lot of tires with different names on them sold to different independent tire shops.

Latest posts