Which CHIP?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking into puchasing a chip for my ST. I've done some research and have come up with 2 contestants, the Jet performance module from jetchips.com and the Xcalibrate system from Hypillauto.com. Just wondering from you veterans out there which chip will make my Trac perform better? and which one is more user friendly? I'm a novice when it comes to this stuff, just looking for some advise.

Get the flasher from member/sponsor WFOY at Hypillauto.com. He provides outstanding customer service, can give you multiple tune programs, and it's easy to flash the computer back to stock if you have to take it in for service.

Tom, I would consider only one, the Xcalibrater2 from Wayne at Hypillauto.com. It's really amazing what he can do for our ST's. He has great service and great products, you wont be disapointed.

Mike 0

The Flasher From Wayne.....

Todd Z

Flasher from Wayne...CUSTOM tunes for the best performance, definitely the more user friendly of the two.

Latest posts