Wheres Rusty?...OEM Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Baltagi

Reaction score
Has anyone herd of Rusty Lately? Is he still available to sell OEM parts? If so, whats he contact info?

Thanks

Sean

I ordered some stuff for his site about two weeks ago. I did not recieve any contact from him at all. The order page said I woul an e-mail with the total amount (tax, shipping, etc.) and I never got that. I did see it charged to my card, so put off calling for a few days. I eventually got it several days later. I don't know what was up with it, but I did get it.

I tried to order something myself, he got back to me and said he needed the vin #. Sent it to him and never heard a thing, that was months ago.:unsure:

I placed an order for the rubber floor mats (fronts and backs) and the wheel well liners on Oct 26th, received e-mail the next day on the 27th that the stuff would ship on Monday, then I got another email a day later that said the rear mats would ship the following Friday.

As promised, everything sans the rear mats arrived yesterday (4 days after shipping promised).

Still waiting on the rear mats.

Oh, and I was a doofus! I only ordered the Right wheel well liner as I was confused by the entry on his site saying that the shipping and handling was for a pair...I still need the Left side and am trying to get Rusty's attention on that.

TJR

I tried to order something myself, he got back to me and said he needed the vin #. Sent it to him and never heard a thing, that was months ago.

Me too. :( Except maybe a week or so. I hope it's not months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime i call i get him on the phone..

Todd Z

After a couple of unanswered emails I simply called. Got him first time that way. I suggest people call. I didn't ask but maybe he is having email issues.

I suggest people call.

I think people have forgotten how. Email does not involve interaction. I used to work in an office full of puka's, folks would email the person on the other side of the wall from themself, rather than stand up and say something......

Latest posts