When and Where is the 2007 National Meet? DETAILS PLEASE!! (attn Todd Z)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Langel

Reaction score
I've been trying to find out the details on next years meet... what is taking so long on getting them up?

----- kidding :D

Seriously, sounds like the meet went well...

Great job, Todd!!!:)

i know some one is slacking:p i need to know by tomorrow so i can take off work :lol:

actually this is my wife's last week of work and she becomes a house wife and we are set for next year the only thing is my ST will most likely get trailered their i hopefully will be one 38's

with 5:13 gears:cool: and i do not think my wife wants to ride any long period in it.:blink:

Me and my son had a blast. Any problems were definatly my own and not the organizers. Matter of fact Todd Z and his girlfriend went out of their way to help me overcome a problem of my own making.

Thanks again for making a great weekend possible.

Great job Todd, and anyone else who contributed.

If they decide to skip a year, I will be happy to host a Meet, centrally located in Oklahoma City, without Ford Sponsorship to fill the gap. We have a lot of sites to see here (OKC Memorial, RedHawks Baseball, the River Walk, etc.) and we can set up at Lake Hefner for the Shine and Show.

It might not be a catered affair like Huber's, but I am sure we can manage a great burger/brat/chicken burn. We probably wouldn't charge $30 to attend either. :)

Sorry, But nelson that just rubs me the wrong way.....

That money was used to pay the farm, Paperwork, lanyards and all costs associated with the meet. I don't want to even tell you how much I laid out of my pocket ( that I will never get back mind you) To pay for this... :angry::angry::angry:

Todd Z

Alright, everyone send Todd your bank account number and he will divide it up equally and withdraw the same from every account. That's bound to work, right? :D

No, I am not asking for any of it, IT just seemed like he was taking a shot at me...

It is not a lot of money, But Just rubbed me the wrong way...

Todd Z

Seriously guys the time Todd and Rachel spent was considerable. The Farm was great and I feel the price was reasonable. Have any of you ever been to an event in the auto industry? With what Todd prepared and Ford sponsered not one person should complain. There is a show the young kids attend in this part of the country called Cruise Fest they pay $80.00 for the weekend and get nothing. We did not buy 1 meal this weekend and did not have to pay for anything other than our room. If any of you think you could do better go for it but, I would bet it couldn't be done. Thanks again Todd I am sure you had more headaches than you deserved.

Mel

ToddZ,

I was not taking a shot at you by any means. I actually offered to pay you for my one hour visit when I was there -- I would have been happy to pay the $30, but you said I only had to pay if I had lunch, and I had lunch on my way from Lexington about an hour before I arrived at the farm.

I was just saying that if I have something in OKC, I was letting the folks know up front that I wouldn't (or couldn't) throw anything as fancy as you guys had, since Ford wouldn't be sponsoring. It wasn't meant to sound the way it sounded to you. I thought the Meet was an awesome event at Huber's, but I don't get paid enough money by the military to set up something that elaborate without a big sponsor and a lot of assistants.

Nelson,

understood.

It is clear now, Thank you.

It was good to meet you.....

Todd Z

Latest posts