Wheel Spacers for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ERIK HUDSON

Reaction score
I have a pair of 5 on 4.5" 1.25" wheel spacers for sale. They were on a 05 Sportrac and located in San Diego, California. $45 plus shipping if your not local. Thanks for looking. :supercool:

That seems pretty thick for my 2003, they must bolt on and have studs in them. Do you know the brand, and how big a wheel did you have? Did your ST have a big lift on it for off road? Ive got some 31S on 15 " rims I want to install, but the jam on the brake calipers because the rims are too small of a diameter. Thanks Dave P.S. my post office box is 98295 in northern Washington state.:banghead:

1.25 on the back are simply awesome....... With 1.25 you will NEED STOCK rims... or you have to cut the studs....

if aftermarket rims you will need 1.25 or cut studs..

Todd Z

I bought these spacers and have not put them on. I read you have to cut the studs with 1.25", is this correct as I was putting them on the back with stock wheels? Can someone tell me if this is true?

The indentations on the mounting face of the factory wheel allows them to fit without trimming the studs.

Latest posts