Wheel Spacerrr

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Maguire

Reaction score
hey everyone ive been hearing so much about these wheel spacers on every vehicle and the sport tracs IMO looked shweet. I want some. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to a great brand to get, what size, any rubbing issues, and is it a put them on and your good to go kind of project or do i have to get them re-balanced with alot of maintenance involved and all. Thank you guys P.S its a 2003 4X4 XLT i run 265/70/17 tires with no lift.......all stock............sadly....

thanks chris......one more thing is this a DIY project or do i need a friend or two to help me or do i send it off to a garage? thanks again

I've talked to the owner. Great guy in California (if I remember correctly) that used to race at my hometown's drag strip in Dallas, GA. Will talk for days if you let him, lol. He is generally regarded in the off road community as one of the best to get adapters from if you must have them.

whoops haha thanks hugh even if the owner sucks i would buy them simply because the fact that MADE IN AMERICA means something to me

That is what led me to call him. He can also build them to exactly what you want. The prices were higher than I was willing to go at the time, though.

Im sure it will look nice man. Awhile back I bought some 1.5" spacers from a member. I ended up selling them due to lack of money and my Tracs tranny went out so I wasn't driving it. I am now looking to get 1.5" for the rear and 1.25" for the front. It gives it such a nicer stance and improves handling a bit.

By the way man. You need to look into gettig your bumpers painTed black.. I did mine myself last weekend and they turned out great. Made me wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

Latest posts