What's your latest gas price?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Branch

Reaction score
Filled up this morning for $2.03 at Kroger with my .03 discount with the Kroger card. Calculated my milage at 19.3 mpg and that all in town with no MODS. When I travel between Atlanta and Auburn on teh intersate I normally get around 22 MPG, not bad huh?

I paid $1.96 yesterday in Tyler, Texas (45 miles north of me in Palestine). Here in Palestine, it is still $2.21. (It just seems like those in our town are sitting ducks for any kind of ripoff.) There's not much competition, even though there are something like 32 gas stations in town.

Yesterday morning: $2.099

Last night: $2.299

This morning: $2.199

This is typical for this market--about every 10 days, we see a price jump of about 20 cents, then a rapid drop the next day of about 10 cents, and then it drops about a penny a day the next 10 days, until the next 20 cent jump.

$1.93 Warrensburg MO 09-26-06

You can check pricing for the state of KS using the attached link

It will also show the rest of the nation.

Lowest is 2.29 in Nassau County NY..Though most stations are still at about 2.40. I just filled up last night and calculated my MPG. 9.9 mpg in all around town driving. The 33" tires are killing me.

Latest posts