What you've all been waiting for...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JK II

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

The first Sport Trac bagged on 22's using a Mustang II front suspension. Feel free to leave comments.. like it or hate it dont matter :D..

Thanks man.. I'm hoping to bring it out to L'ville 08.. Just need to find a trailer and a vehicle to get it there... Assuming money isn't tight around then.

lol--aren't you supposed to drive your manly trac to the meet under her own power?

I've never been a fan of the lowered trucks....not so much that they loose all utility and should just be sports cars, but because of the retarded gangsta image that all the rich suburban white guys who drive them here have to assume.

Your truck looks pretty sweet--it's just not mah desired image, so I'm coming off condescending.

One real question for you--how do you angle the wheels like that? Does it impede performance or screw up tire wear?

Its fine. I know not all are gonna be a fan of lowered trucks. Hell I'd like to own a lifted Trac as well. Most guys I know driving the bagged trucks are the tattooed rocker types.. Your thinking of donks (cars with big rims) :lol:.

When the truck is lifted up the wheels are aligned perfectly. It just cambers so much from the MII kit.

As for driving it.. I would but should something happen I'd like a way to get it home. Plus the truck doesnt have a/c anymore so that wont be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is it aired up in the front...

[Broken External Image]:

And the front down...

[Broken External Image]:

Not a fan of slamed trucks, but I respect the work done to make it happen.

Great job!!!

Tom

So....when are you gonna let me rip that crappy 4.0 out?

Sintec, you got it all wrong, it's Ghetto Fabulous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot Dang Man! Thing sits so low, no need for a body drop. Although, those couple inches might be nice to have. What size bags you running in the front? And your running shocks right? I would have thought you would have gotten more lift than that in the front with that stang II suspension.

Oh yeah. LOL keep the rear bumper on there. No need for a roll pan. Oh yeah, keep the tow hitch on there as well. Never know when it might be needed. I ain't joking bout it. It looks great. I mean, everyone has a roll pan. Different to see something slammed with out one. Did you put any drag blocks/tow hitches on the bottom of the truck? Drag blocks suck, but tow hitches are great!

JK,

Looks good, I would like to see the frame and structural work they did.

As far as the Mustang II Front end, you could have not picked a better setup...

Todd Z

Travis.... Soon ;).

Beer:

I'm gonna plate the frame soon or do a drag bar behind the bumper but I dunno yet.. In the last pic that thing you see right below the bumper is the gas tank so I gotta lay it almost completly to drag it.

Tom took the words right out of my mouth. I respect all the work and expense to do it, but I don't see the point. If you can't drive it and enjoy it, then why do it?

Pics of the work in progress would be more impressive than the final result.

Finally!

Looks great, JK! Worth the wait. I guess we won't be having that "who's lower" competition at Louisville this year?

Need to get that cladding painted, though :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts