What would you do ??? Company car......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tom,

can't recall ANY of my toyota's crapping out.

now this is a truck. my company vehicle .

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant let this thread end with a TOYOTA as the last post !!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
A chevy? That's much much worse than a Toyota. At least my tax money is not supporting Toyota. :smile0002:

. At least my tax money is not supporting Toyota.

But this Malibu was before the takeover, so it isn't bad.

I agree to keep it--abuse the malibu with work gear and tedious commute. Even though that malibu looks so much better than the '99 that I had to drive for a road trip, it's still a hunk of junk. Run it into the ground--my buddy has a hatchback late 2000s (05 or so) malibu that is 100% dead, and it's a driveway ornament. Run it till it dies...which won't be too long.

But we will support a company that has its government work overtime to keep competition out?

Yes. You knows it :(

Though personally Chevy > Japan > Bailed-out Chevy > Chrysler (pre & post bailout)

(Ford is of course still #1 to me. I've seen Fords take abuse and neglect that makes me think the owners are trying to kill them, and they still keep on going.)

:banana:

(Can we also get a BananaMan who is the same size as his smiley homies?)

But we will support a company that has its government work overtime to keep competition out?

They are only doing what our auto manufactures have been trying to get our government to do for years.

Gary,

I also bet my v6 Malibu would SMOKE that corvette in a 1/4 mile race.....

Todd Z:smile0012:

[Broken External Image]:

hahaha.... line the 2 Chevy's up.... watch the v8 go down !!!

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

Make sure you guys record it. The victory vid will help take away the shame my buddies feel about their Malibus lol

:smile0006:

that soon to be 22 year old car will run silly circles around all of them :smile0007:

even the scion will leave you cryin' :banana:

sorry, that doesn't count. :smile0008:

man. she has good taste, but what the heck is she doing with you :smile0007: