what was salvaged

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
4 Infinity Kappa Speakers 5x7

Billit Tie downs (4 Sport Trac 2 lines)

Smoked Tail Lights (scratch on left side, ill post pics for everything tomorrow)

Kenwood Radio KDC-BT945U

universal MAF housing (from Zabteck)

Zabteck Throttle body (not sure if its gen1 or 2 mod setup...)

Screamin Demon Coil

Make me an offer, and I suppose form a line... if multiple people want the same items...

but thats all i could salvage, If i dont go with a Ford I will have an UNLOCKED XCal3 for sale too

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, here is a pic of the bored TB. Plus I think Todd can tell you other ways to check which one you have.

You couldn't pull the power pulley's

Jerry I bought the pulleys awhile back..

The speakers are Infinity Kappa series speakers, they sound awesome if you power them with a 4-channel speaker amp better bass response and all

had them for about a year, even have the speaker harness on them to a quick install

[Broken External Image]:

thats my throttle body

I've got an 03 and i'm also very interested in the Throttle body if it fits and Steve doesn't take it. What are you looking for, for the coil pack?

Ray, can you get me a mm measurement on the backside of the TB?

If it is 65.62mm, it is the second version. OEM is 64.20mm.

Steve and jared if I pass. yall can have it.

2 things on that TB......

Ray did you polish it ??? The Z that is supposed to be stamped in the plate is missing ???

Also if that plate is NOT copper in color and it is aluminum, then it is a gen 2....

Todd Z

hey i got pretty much all the stuff for sale in my library

Jerry, i sent you an email

MrLunchBox

hows $30 + shipping? for the coil pack

Sorry reaper, gotta pass. My wife wants to start decking out her Mountaineer first before I can buy anything else for my ST. Guess it's only fair, right. Hopefully you find the vehicle you really want.

:haveabeer::eek:nline:

That seems reasonable. Is there any reasonable improvement with the coil pack? I can't remember if I was reading good or bad things on here about it?

What do you want for the radio?

Ray,

When you get the specs on the TB, Email me..Thanks

You will have to measure it from the back side. To check for 65.62mm.....

Last edited by a moderator: