What is needed to replace a front license plate holder?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Someone backed into me about two weeks ago and broke my front plate holder and busted my dive plate. I need a new holder. What is needed? Just the 2 push tabs and the black holder itself? Thanks! -DD ST

When that happened to my Ranger I just used stainless bolts instead of the tabs, but I don't know exactly what holds the ST holder on.

When I got my ST, it didn't have a tag holder on it,but had the holes in it. So I used two large wood screws that were a half inch long to hold it. They just screwed into the plastic bumper and are holding well._Ron

I just used larger screws also, Works better than the 2 plastic rivets ford used..

Todd Z

It's used, I took it off my ST. I don't have the clips, they never worked worth a darn so I used larger screws like Ron and Todd. I have no use for it, so whatever shipping costs plus a box and a couple of peanuts. Send my your zip and I'll check it out if you are interested.

Latest posts