What is it with this board

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott degroot

Reaction score
I frequent a few other boards along with this one, and although I no longer own a ST I stick around here because people are just a bit more "adult" for lack of a better term. When I post on other forums alot of times you get people jumping all over you adn you can never have a good discussion without someone getting royally but hurt...just kind of feels like home here.....just my 2 cents worth for the day

Same. I have only found one other local forum for my super duty, close, but it aint like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish all website were like this. Sure, there are a few members here that do their dardest to turn this into a hateful website, but good will always prevail over evil.

Tom

We are united by a common bond and a shared passion. Either that, or were a bunch of middle aged, done with drama, tired of the hormonal, half-wits whose IQ is counted on thier middle finger, group of people. we've been there, done that. Bob

Bob C.is exactly right, I am a member of other car boards and we have a level of maturity that is lacking on other boards.

Y'all have a good one

Bob

Either that, or were a bunch of middle aged, done with drama, tired of the hormonal, half-wits whose IQ is counted on thier middle finger, group of people. we've been there, done that. Bob

Ha ha ha! Soooooo there are benefits to being a "seasoned citizen"!:supercool:

We are united by a common bond and a shared passion. Either that, or were a bunch of middle aged, done with drama, tired of the hormonal, half-wits whose IQ is counted on thier middle finger, group of people. we've been there, done that. Bob

Not only have I found that to be true about this board, but this is the best forum that I have ever joined for support where you can help people and if you need help, PEOPLE ACTUALLY RESPOND TO YOU or Actually have an idea as to what is wrong with your vehicle. :haveabeer:

Well, if I were asked to look for a logical explanation for your observation, I guess one could say that Sport Trac owners are sensible people. Think about it, most owners recognize the need for a truck bed, but recognize that they don't need a full blown pickup truck. Because second to the need for the truck bed, is the need for a full size back seat for hauling family and friends.

Overall, the Sport Trac has enough "cool" factor to lure young buyers, while it is also a vehicle that attracts the "family guy", and is just right for the empty nester that needs to haul something in the back and still have room for some grandkids.

It is the perfect vehicle for a logical and sensible person!

You are all right...

but also don't forget about our admins, that keep tabs on what goes up on the boards. They have been GREAT to see everyone is respectful to one another when it comes down to the board. (they spend hours and hours reading everyones ideas , rants, thought, anger, blah blah blah...) and when someone steps out of line they do a great job of seeing what is good and bad. Then warn people of their Rudeness or whatever. Seems like they did a great job of weanning out the bad seeds that would give us all just negativity and rude comments...

I Been here since Feb. 01, I seen the GOOD , THE BAD and THE UGLY on this site...

People come, people go. But there is a MIGHTY FEW (u know whop you are, and thank youi) that always post to help out a fellow ST'er. and those are the ones that make a difference along with the admins...

So CHEERS to you all..

rob in SUNNY FLORIDA....

[Broken External Image]:

Rob, I love that picture but I hate you for living in such a nice place! LOL. Getting ready for winter up here, baby, its cold outside.... Bob

I have visited other boards. I cant bring myself to join them. They get real ugly. We have our spats but not like other boards.

I would rather post a question about anything here than other places...:supercool:

It's the only place where I can post pictures of medical instruments without being asked what they're for.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
"We don't have no stinkin' Avalanche owners on this forum! "

or toyota owners :bwahaha:

seriously, we may not agree on everything, but everyone has good intentions :supercool:

"Sure, there are a few members here that do their dardest to turn this into a hateful website, but good will always prevail over evil."

i don't think there has been anybody here has wanted to make this into a "hateful website".

Eddie, do you think there is sex after death?

Bill, why do you give me the hard questions....

Is it in the FAQ section?

Eddie <><

Bill, are you looking forward to death ............................................................................or sex? :bwahaha:

It's the only place where I can post pictures of medical instruments without being asked what they're for.

Mark, I'd ask but I'm not sure I want to know...........:sad:

I know it is a peter pincher. To remove venerial warts...:bwahaha: