What happens when you have press following you around every waking hour

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
So after 8 years of unfortunate photos of President Bush, we're starting to see some of President Obama. That's what happens when you have press following you around every waking hour.:lol:

Edit: Photo deleted from this web site. If you want to see the photo, it's linked below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly thats not funny at all....

As the father of a small daughter I have to say not funny, and anyone that gets their comedy or other rocks off by such a picture is a little warped...IMHO

Ummm...In the terms of the joke, what makes you think it's a little girl? If she's doing what the joke indicates she's doing, then there is nothing in the photo which would indicate her age. For all we know, she's 37 and kneeling down. Or 28 and a midget. Or 87 and in a wheelchair.

Frankly, there's not even much in the photo which would conclusively indicate a gender... :lol::lol:

TJR: Exactly. The "hoof prints" are the image of someone supposedly giving a BJ. And when I see a BJ, I think adults, not children.

Bill, I see a pic of our president holding a little girls head. The picture is cropped and angled in an unflattering manner.

It has no purpose being plastered over the internet as a crude joke, and especially has no purpose on this site, which is supposed to be family friendly.

JK,

To show how out of contact with the world I am...

Who is that ????

P.S Changed topic to Political so it is off topic..

Todd Z

ok,,,

Thank you..

Todd Z

Latest posts