What an idiot...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess some people think 911 is also for information.

I heard one time that someone called to report a dead cat in the road. :wacko:

That is too funny. I guess the candidated are closer replated than I thought.

I know Bush would do something like that.

Tom

Say it ain't so Joe!

Well, I have a brother, and if (when) he does something stupid, I am in no way responsible for it. :lol:

It might be different if we were identical twins. Take for instance the Kacinski twins who were simultaneously President and Prime Minister of Poland. They both began public life as child actors. Jaroslaw (the Former Prime Minister) still lives with his mom as a life-long bachelor, and his government paychecks were deposited in her account since he doesn't have one. He was replaced by Donald Tusk, who is the current PM.

Maybe we have another Billy Carter on our hands. :p

My aunt (R.I.P.) would call 911 to help her get my uncle (also R.I.P.) dressed. After a couple times they told her not to do that any more.

I'm a volunteer EMT and see all sorts of 911 abuse. Even from doctors offices and nursing homes. The offenders should be moderately fined, not a slap on the wrist.

oooookay...

We've all been curious as to what is going on up ahead when we are stuck in traffic, but did it actually occur to ANY of us to call 911 to complain?! What a moron...

I hope John McCain doesn't share THAT gene with his brother