Well I am a married man

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told a guy at work I was getting married. He said something that just about knocked me off my feet.

Marriage is a fine institution...if you like to be institutionilized.

(I can't spell...goes back to my accident as a child)

Tom

Congrats to both of you!

We got married in Vegas at the Candlelight Wedding Chapel. Took less than 15 minutes from start to finish (I had prepaid the $152 on the Website for the cheapest package when we reserved our timeslot a month earlier). That will be 8 years ago and we are still going strong!

" Congrats " 15years for us last month...remember it always a work in progress and compromise...its all good though..:D

Another Bites The Dust.

J/K congrats. The best thing I have ever done was marry my wife, thats how I have my ST.

The best of luck to you both.

Andrew

Hey, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....

It may not be official, you may be able to get out,,,, it is not too late.....

Seriously, Congrats. Been married for 20 years this year and with her for 25 years.

Hope all the best to you...

Congrats!

My wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary last July. Marrying her is the best thing I ever did.

Best wishes to you.

congrats to you both,but a word of advice,hide your stuff,she will try to yard sale all your stuff,after 14 years mine is still trying to get rid of my "single" goodies (well maybe it is time to dump it):D

hi Evan congrats to the both of you.. and may you have wonderful life together.. i'v been married for almost 23 yrs to the same man i met when i was 16yrs and he was 23yrs. and we dated for 5yrs 2 an half we dated and the other 2 an a half we were ingaged. and we tied the knot in dec 18th 1983. and we have 3 kid. 2 boys and 1 girl. boys are 19, 21, girl is 16.. she's almost out of school.. next year is her last year.. one thing keep the communcations lines open. never go to bed angry. enjoy your life together.. ps didnt mean to ramble.. enjoy

Interesting, Most of the guys joked about life being over and such, and the women where like , aww thats the best thing since sliced bread.... LOL

Gotta love it...

Remember the 3 rings to marrage...

1) engagement ring

2) wedding ring

3) suffering !!!! :lol:

We will also mention the 3 wedding sex moments..

1) House sex. ( sex allover the house)

2) Bed room sex ( sex only in the bed room)

3) hallway sex (when you walk past each other you say :F$%^ YOU !!!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

Todd Z

Latest posts