Welcome new members

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron N

Reaction score
I think we should add a new catagory here. Welcome to new members. I am going to try the first one. Everyone meet Matt Leete, he just had his first post and is now a member. Good luck on hiding the credit card, lol._Ron:D

Maybe a category labeled New Members where they can introudce themselves and such, but welcome to new members seems kind of pointless to me.

It might be, but at least something to show that we have received a new member would be great._Ron

I'm new as well and have really never introduced myself formally.

I read posts for a couple of hours and just jumped right in with my own. LOL

I've had my Trac since it was new in 2002 and am considering buying a new Adrenalin.

There are a few things I like about my Gen 1 over the Gen 2, so I'm dragging my feet on the decision.

This is great sight full of helpful information and polite and caring people.

I'm happy I found it and hope I can contribute at least something to the group.

If you want to learn more about me or enjoy some of my photography and music, you can go to my MySpace page:

Thanks for fixing the link, Jason.

I don't know why I put that backslash in there. Haven't used that in YEARS!

And thanks for the welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome, Craig. I already like it very much.

I've even been snagging pics of good looking Tracs and putting on my MySpace page. ;)

Yes, I'm a pharmacist. Graduated in 1976 from the University of Oklahoma with a BS. Since then I've gone back and got my doctorate. I love my job! Hopefully, you will too. It's a tough course of study. I remember....and I feel for ya buddy.

Haha, thanks for the sympathy, I have heard some good things and bad, but I think I am going to love it. But I have to get accepted to the program first *fingers crossed*

Just looking at your profile, I'm guessing the quality of life is good, and that is definitely a plus :)

Hope to see ya around the forums

wow... so many vettes...

wow...

:wub:

looks my collection... only those arent toys... lol haha

Welcome to the site! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just joined a couple of weeks ago. I've had my 2005 ST since November 1, 2007. I work at a Ford dealership in the DFW Metro area. I may have met a few of you at North Central Ford when you came in for parts or service. I'll help anyone on this site as much as I can with their OEM issues. If you need anything, Ill do my best to help ya!

Check the Newly added category...

Todd Z

Thanks Todd, I hope that this will give new members a chance to intro themselves and get to know the other members. So they will not have to lurk in the shadows for weeks or months.

_Ron