Weird request... Anybody have the instructions for the 1/25 Maisto Sport Trac?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy VanNess

Reaction score
Does anybody have the instructions for this DieCast?

[Broken External Image]:

In my Tech Writing class I decided to write up instructions on how to assemble this toy. Unfortunately, I must have tossed out the original instructions and I need them to compare to. I was hoping somebody had them and could send me a PDF if they had it. It would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks,

Tommy

Nice Eddie!!! Yours looks great. Thanks for the response.

The more I have been looking into it, the more I think there were no instructions included with it. But taking it apart and doing a write up on how to put it together is working out nicely for the school project.

Anyway, now that I see your silver one and the mods you made on it, I have a few questions. How did you paint it? Did you sand it down and restart with primer? Also, how did you do the exhaust? That looks great. Nice work on the roof rails too.

Tommy

Tommy,

No sanding. Just striped it to the basic body. Wiped every nook with alcohol pads and Q-tips w/alcohol. Sprayed it with duplicolor from parts store. Sprayed clearcoat. Mine was originaly white. Took to the silver paint easy.

The exhuast tip is a piece of 1/4" ss tubing polished and glued on.