Weathertech floor liner .... fits?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyB

Reaction score
I want to get the Weathertech FloorLiner? DigitalFit? for my 2010 ST. They do not have it for the ST.

They have it for the 2010 Explorer:

Product: FloorLiner? DigitalFit? Vehicle: Ford 2010 Explorer

Explorer/Mountaineer 2nd row: Bench

The only problem is that it says:

"Only fits models with one factory installed floor mat retention device on driver's side."

I believe the ST has 2. Also in the pictures on the site it looks like the explorer has the release switch on the floor next to the drivers seat.

Anyone have this and know if it definitely fits the ST?

Very unlikely the custom molded floor liners made for the Explorer will fit the ST properly. I tried them on my Gen 1 and believe the ST's rubber

floor without carpeting was the primary reason. If they haven't made them by now, probably never will. If in doubt, contact WeatherTech direct. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
agree as i passed on them when i had my tracs. (not available)

they probably don't make them because of the rubber floor and lack of carpet?

all my other vehicles (except 350Z) and they fit real nice as well do a great job keeping the floor area clean.

thinking ahead for winter ? :cry:

I had to buy generic rubber mats and cut them to fit. One of few things I dislike about the ST, very few floormat options. AND...that funky rubber flooring.

I'm betting that the front liners for the Explorer/Mountaineer are the same. The rear might be an issue. The interiors are identical otherwise except for the rear doors, headliners, and cargo area.

I pulled a pair of front Husky liners (think budget Weathertech) from a 2nd gen Explorer and they fir my Sport Trac. I'd bet the rears will to.

Duane

Weathertech emailed me back saying that the floor well of the regular explorer and the St are different.

I will look into the husky liner and see if they have anything for the gen 2 ST.

Thanks

I use the Huskyliners that I first bought for my 2002 Ranger. They've been in that truck and two Sport Tracs. The cupholder on the door pocket rubs it a little but it's not a big deal.

So are there any options for floor liners or all-weather mats for Gen II Tracs? My factory floor mats look like crap, and I don't want to spend all that money for the same worthless floor mats from Ford.

Thanks

I bought Husky heavy duty mats, both front and rear. They fit quite nicely but since it is a rubber mat on a rubber floor the rear ones do slide around a little if no weight is on them. Other than that they are pretty good.

I put my Husky Liners on top of the factory floor mats and they don't slide around. After six years the OE mats look like new. If you drop the big coin for the WeatherTech units I think they have a hole in them for the hold-down.

Latest posts