weatherstripping around drivers side door

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray McIntireJr

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some new weatherstripping for around the drivers side door. Had a mishap this winter and inadvertantly tore the existing one and when it rains good, lateky its been ALOT, I end up getting wet buns.

HAHAHAHA...

Sorry about that....... I had to only because Torrie our site sponsor just ordered me the complete piece that goes around the body of the truck on the drivers side !!!

i got it yesterday !!!.......

and i am not telling you how i destroyed mine...... NEVER !!! :bwahaha:

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you have a 2003. In 2004 they added some weather stripping. I strongly recommend you buy the 04 addition and instal it as it all but stops the wind noise that is present from the 03 and older Tracs...

There is a project for the install.

Ditto, on CJ...

I have an '04. Never had the wind noise other have.

Link below to our parts sponsor

Come on Todd, tells how you tore up your weather stripping...I'm sure it's a funny story, and nobody will hold it against you...:bwahaha:

I'm sure it's nothing worse than anthing we have all done at one time or another.... and I'm sure we could all use a good laugh...:grin:

....Rich

Actually I looked again and I need the top piece that runs from the bottom edge of the windshield the the back edge of the back door.

If Todd did what I did it involves locking your keys in your truck while it is running in a winter storm.

Also, I can't find a project on replacement of the weatherstripping.