Wanting to paint my Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
I was wondering if some one that has photoshop experience could help me out. I would like to buy a new vehicle but with the way the dollar is going i dont think its a great time to buy, so i was wondering if someone could take a pic of my estate green trac (i could email a few different ones) and turn it into a 2tone trac green on top and silver on the bottom, the silver would pretty much follow the top of the wheel well flares straight back and than be silver down including the cladding, or else i also like the f150 pearle white or off white color they just came out with....

Last edited by a moderator:
Close ?? Just watch the picture for the changes...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

todd how did you do that with the picture i want to paint my trac i want to mess around with paint colors that is excaly the program i want to to use know what is the name of it coooooooool

I don't see any changes...

Is this some sort of "magic eye" type of deal, or is there some animation that I'm not seeing?

That is very cool todd, now what i wanna see is this, on your truck you put some gold colored pinstripping on your trac, can you follow that line and change the color from there down to a silver, and also one to the pearle whit color???

Personally, I like th eblack or beige cladding, the sliver just doesn't go. Just my opinion.

Todd - cool work on the rotating colors. Are the colors changing, or is the whole pic changing, scrolling thru 3 pics?

Honestly I received that pic from a member almost 4 years a go when i was tossing around the colors I wanted to do.....

I may even change my cladding color now...LOL !!! :eek::eek::lol::lol:

So I know nothing about the pic or how it was created or what it does....

Brian,

I do have the pinstripe in that pic, Look over the back door handle and now I have other stuff...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Oh , ok i thought you just did that with the truck. Maybe someone will chime in with a photoshoped one for me, i wish i could do it...... Todd Z, what wax do you use, because that second pic (the one with the topper), still looks wet, and i like that look.....

Thanks,

I use McGuire's gold class...

Todd Z

Hmmm...well, I sat there for a while and thought it was a magic eye thing and tried to imagine the color changes, and I thought htat I was just missing it because magic eye fails for me...

So it's just the stupidity of internet explorer not showing the animation? Well, I feel smart now.... :(

Kevin,

I have IE7 here at work and IE6 at home, It works fine on both...

Try right clicking on the pic and save it to your computer and then open it...

Todd Z

Kevin L, is it possible you are color blind? Is it possible you are not looking at the picture long enough (it is about 5 seconds between each cycled color for the cladding/step bar)?

TJR