Wanted: Stock v8 ST throttle body

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hey I need a stock TB off a v8 ST for some cutting and hacking..... LOL

Thank you

Todd Z

Todd since I ordered the Zabteck one a few months back I don't see a need for my factory one anymore. Are you wanting to buy it or are you hoping for a donation?

Why would you need a stock one? Don't you get these directly from Ford to make your Modded drive by wire units?

Guessing you have a new project underway?

Oh and I'll add that Todd Z's pricing is excellent. You cannot buy them from Ford and mod them for what he charges. He must buy a ton at a time or something!

LOL guys,

I am looking to modify it, and might destroy it so i don't want to do this to a new one... LOL

I don't have any new ones here so i am looking to buy the old one out right......

So Aaron, let me know what you would want for it...

Scot, and svt, I do get used ones from time to time, if that happens I will let you know, those i sell at a discount..

Todd Z

Todd's being straight-up about all this... he sold me a used gen 1 Zabteck TB for my 2002 ST, and the performance gain I got for what I paid was more than worth it. Zabteck pricing is very fair...

I am trying to adapt it to another vehicle for a buddy of mine.... a racing aplication...

Todd Z

Any one ????

Todd Z

Latest posts