Wanted: 07/08 sport trac XLT or limited

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you find one that is a 07 or 08, and a 4x4 for that low a price range you will be looking at some high miles, or something major that needs to be fixed.

Wings, I'm in the same "looking" market and John Z is dead nuts...you need to be in the high teens (maybe) to low 20's to get anything decent. Limiteds seem to be 22-25...but anything is possible. From what I have been told the off lease market is crazy right now with a lot of demand and not a lot of supply. I've been told that all changes end of November going into Christmas. There are always deals out there but you have to look hard.

I bought my 07 Limited for $17,700 in June. It had 52K miles, a nav system, backup camera, magnaflow exhaust, and aftermarket speakers. The interior is mint, but the exterior has a few scratches.

The girl I bought it from was going to trade it in, but the dealer was only going to give her 17K for it.

I will sell you my '07 Limited 4X4 V8, dark cherry, tan leather, moonroof, power pedals, audiophyle 6-disc CD, roof rack crossbars, Class III/IV towing, Husky mud flaps, new BF Goodrich Long Trail T/As, nice condition in and out, 36,500 miles. $23,000 will take it home.

Wow Tim, she may have actually lost money selling it to you for $17,700 if teh dealer offered $17,000 depending on the trade differense based sales tax lol.

Wow Tim, she may have actually lost money selling it to you for $17,700 if teh dealer offered $17,000 depending on the trade differense based sales tax lol.

In Florida she lost over $300 makeing that deal...

I know I got a great deal! I think she was playing with daddy's money. She was buying an Audi A4 and she had to be in her early 20's.

I love the truck!

Latest posts