WalMart

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny but the people who have claimed that they ould never shop at Walmart are now in the checkout lines since the resession has hit them.

Even Caymen is up to date on the prices of most of the items they sell because he claims he can buy cheaper from the guy next door.

You can buy stuff at Walmart that may not be the highest quality, but it if rusts, busts, or collects dust you can tak it back to Walmart and get your money back with no q2uestions asked...That is customer service!

Earier this spring I purchased a $60 shirt at Dillards. The shirt said it was 100% wrinkel resistant cotton. Shirt looked great until I washed it exactly as the instructions said. The shirt shrunk, was all wrinkeled, and did not even look good enough to use as a shop-rag. I took it back to Dillards and they said that I obviously must have washed or dried it incorrectly??? By the way, the shirt was made in Bangladesh

...Rich