• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vinyl Imagination

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the sister site does not show products for the Sport Trac. All pages for ST go to error 404.

I've been asking about this for over six months now. It was about six months ago when I noticed that noticed that the pages for all of his Ford-related products were gone. I'm assuming that he ran into licensing issues with the Ford liscensing lawers/Nazis.

The real question is this: If he's no longer advertising and/or selling Sport Trac products, why is he still a site sponsor?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered some of those stick family decals. Great price on the net for them! 1/2 the price as anyone else :banana:. I'll let you guys know when they come in what they are like.

Yeah, good stuff. They were the ones that made up the Sport Trac decals for my brake calipers. They don't have a phone number on thier website, but an e-mail can be sent and they responded pretty quick. BC

Guys,

I have no issue with people going to other vendors for things, BUT please refrain from posting direct links that compete with PAYING sponsors.....

the Sponsors are helping us keep and maintain the site every day with there fees....

We have contacted Simon many times and he is constantly working on the website...

Simply EMAIL him with your sport trac needs.......

IF you have issues then, Please EMAIL George C and he will contact Simon directly..

Thank you for your understanding

Todd Z

Sorry. From all the previous posts I was under the assumption that this was the same person. That's the only reason I ordered from them.

HIS sister site DOES LIST sport trac items !!!!

BUT the links are bad..... DOH !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HIS sister site DOES LIST sport trac items !!!!

Todd,

I haven't seen active links/pages for any Ford vehicles (Mustang, Trac, F150, etc.) on either of Simon's web sites for many months. A post on this site from George C back in January quoted Simon as saying that he'd have those pages back up and running in "a few days". George's post is linked below.

So what's the deal?

<A HREF="http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=1229225&sitename=mysporttrac">Vinyl Imagination, Site Sponsor</A>

I emailed George to look into it.... Thats the best I can do right now..

Todd Z

Latest posts