Useful Electric Vehicle

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Dryer

Reaction score
677ba8da62f0b581fff3116dcfe7e09f.jpg

We're getting closer to a useful electric, I would want a truck instead of a van, and the range isn't quite enough for one of my primary uses but still getting closer..

This is definitely a Euro designed vehicle that Ford is bringing to the US because of the recent demand for Electric vehicles.

Actually, for the intended uses and audience, I don't think it's that bad looking. It actually looks better than a lot of cargo vans I've seen.

This isn't a minivan--note the lack of rear side windows--so it doesn't need to appeal to that or any other passenger-type crowds.

Does electric have to equal fugly?

It's not the electric part that makes it ugly - it's the commercial part. To commercial buyers it may be quite attractive!

After all, it's gasoline equivalent doesn't look all that much different!

I thumbed through the catalog for these at the Ford dealership. While the outside is weird, its the inside that makes it so cool. The whole cargo area is designed around a system of racks, slide-outs, storage boxes, etc. You can configure it all kinds of ways depending on what you need. They are selling a gas version, too. Click the "Concepts" tab on the link below to see all the rack and storage options. Pretty cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats that new dodge thing,,,, It kinda looks like that....

Todd Z

Here's a sexy electric for you guys.

[Broken External Image]:

Fisker Karma S

When the Karma goes on sale in November for $87,900, it will be the first mass-produced plug-in electric vehicle sold in the United States. It will accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 5.8 seconds and has a top speed of 125 mph. Two electric motors send 408 horsepower and 959 lb-ft of torque to the rear wheels, and the Karma will go about 300 miles on fully charged batteries and a full gas tank.

Latest posts