Used XCal I for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Stanton

Reaction score
I've got a used, locked XCal (original, without the screen) I'm not using and would like to get rid of. I bought this a while back from another member of this site before I knew to ask whether or not it was VIN-locked. Ah well.

It's in good shape and comes with the XCal, cable and "product manual". It will have to be sent in to be unlocked. I'm not looking to get much of anything for this... let's say $40 including shipping.

Any takers?

Does the Xcal 1 do the same functions to the truck as the later versions? I am very interested, but on a college budget. Does anyone know the cost to send in the Xcal to be unlocked and reprogrammed?

Thanks, Brett

Dunerunner,

The cost to unlock it from one of the sponsors, Torrie at Fast Parts Network is $175. You would then need to pay for a custom tune or tunes. If you are just looking for a basic programmer the xcal1 is fine. Unlike the xcal2 this one is not able to datalog, read check engine codes, or give you the ability to make slight adjustments to the tunes while programming the truck. It also does not have an lcd screen on it.

George

You can get a $50 trade in value toward the purchase of an Xcal2 or 3 for this locked xcal1 at PMP

http://www.vmptuning.com/store/index.php?p=catalog&parent=94&pg=1

Thanks for the info, PMcD. I already bought an XCal2, though, so a $50 store credit wouldn't do me much good there (they don't seem to sell anything for the ST).

Latest posts