UPDATED: MAKE OFFER. 22" Shelby rims. 275/45/22 tires. TPMS included.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
I tried to sell these last week right here on MYST and on ebay, but nobody bought them. So I have lowered the price and relisted them on ebay.

22" Shelby Torq Thrust

+38 offset

275/45/22 Goodyear Fortera SL tires with less than 600 miles

TPMS is installed and included.

The ebay auction is buy it now or best offer. Best offer is set to accept bids of $1299+

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Number three son is stationed at Ramstein. Been there 3 years this weekend and is staying 3 more there. I think he loves it as well.

Nice truck, LOVE the wheels. :wub:

John, I would be willing to sell just the tires if I have at least a potential buyer for the wheels. Otherwise I would have just a set of wheels and no tires to put back on my truck. I'll get back to you if they fail to sell on ebay again.

Pepper, You are killin me man!! I would give my right & left ones for that truck and wheel/tire combination. Still think you are crazy for sellin them. They look so good on that ST I can't even describe it without getting a threatening email from Todd Z.

Had these rims once before (in anthracite) Love the look on teh STA!!!

What are you going with when these sell!?

Bolt pattern is same Gen I and Gen II but the offset of these wheels is +38, and Gen I is 12 or 15. I dont think that they will fit.

They are still availible. Still taking offers!

Pepper,

Do you still have the original STA wheels? If so how much to ship to 35173? If not quote me your best price on the Shelby Rims to the same zip. PM me. I think either will fit my 07 ST XLT.

Thanks.