Update on my surgey

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
Hey everyone,,, BACK FROM THE DEAD,,, I went to the doctor on the 6 Jan and he says I am 4-6 weeks ahead of the normal healing time. I am up and walking without crutches. Can't do it all day but I am going strong. He says my leg strength is equal to my good leg. YEA!! I am only using my cane a little and use one crutch if I really need the extra stability. Basicly, I am walking all day without help. He says it will probably be a year before I get back to "normal", hey what's that? I am back to work and trying to start over... Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes.. Now if I can just win the lottery..

Not everything is well right now, Rose's Mom passed away on Wednesday, 1 day before she turned 101 years young. Thanks in advance for your prayers...

LaRue,

Lord bless you for your expediant healing. It is a miracle what Jesus can do. When we stand with him.

Sad about Rose's mom. Tell her my prayers for Gods peace, shall dwell in her heart.

Eddie

LaRue:

Great to hear your recovery is progressing better than expected. Keep up with the rehab!

So sorry to hear of the loss of Rose's mother. Please accept my condolences.

Take care,

Gary

LaRue,

Glad to hear you are doing well and ahead of projections for your recovery from knee surgery.

At the same time I am sorry to hear about Rose's mother passing.

God bless, and I hope you continue with your rapid recovery...just don't over-do-it and end up with a setback.

Rose is truly blessed to have had her mother for so long.

...Rich

Latest posts