Update on Brandon64

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandon mena

Reaction score
Hi guys, been back on the road for a bit now. Ended up replacing the engine with another from an 02' and she's doing great. Just ran into the leaking thermostat housing issuse, bought some o.e.m. replacement kit from ebay. Performing flawlessly so far! I'm now racking up 100 miles a day at my new job and really putting the ST to the test. After sitting for almost 2 years she is really riding great. For awhile there i didn't know if she was staying or going, but I can't part with my baby! Now to start modding her all over again. :D

I know I've been a ghost around here for quite some time, but you guys are just what I needed to get the info and ideas to keep my baby running. She will be way up in the air and rumbling the road again soon, lol.

Right now I decided to lower her a bit and focus on getting the best mileage I can. But I already have the itch to bring her up high again. Though I see since I've been active on here, alot of people have taken to modding their Tracs! I remember when I was one of the few with 35"S, haha! Glad to see the community is doing well, your knowledge has been essential in my success. Thanks again guys, and you'll be seeing me on the board a bit more again. :banana:

Thank you! Sadly, while it was sitting I got hurtin' for cash and sold off alot of parts. I've got other things in mind though, I'll get new pics up soon.

Latest posts