Unscientific poll...(Election 2012)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forest Gump! It would be a GREAT improvement! To answer your question,,, ANYBODY BUT......

Last edited by a moderator:
Cain/Gingrich 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody but the incumbent. But we still don't have a viable list of candidates yet !

I liked McCain and feel he could have won if he had not picked Palin as his running mate.

i'm a democrat - but i will not vote for obama. i also will not vote for republican in the senate or house. they're as much to blame for this debacle. :soap:

Anybody but the Incumbent or Bachman, other than that haven't studied them good enough.

liked McCain and feel he could have won if he had not picked Palin as his running mate

I wish he would've won. I know a few people that were too afraid he was going to not live through a 4-year term because of his age and they didn't want Palin to take over then. I figured he'd survive since he lived through being a POW.

Erggghhhh, I really want to break the rules.

Still, Cain not McCain.

Not yet sure. Not thrilled with Obama--but have definitely not seen anyone in the batch of Republican runners who I'd vote for instead of voting for him.

Didn't and will not in the future vote for Owebama. I like Cain .... so far. I liked Perry until he pandered to the illegals. Didn't like McCain, sat on the fence on Palin but they were the lesser of the evils.

Latest posts