Union Pacific's Great Excursion - Need Your Help With Voting

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Hi all,

Union Pacific Railroad has a contest going on right now for something called the "Great Excursion". Folks can vote online for one of UP's huge steam locomotives to come through their hometown on one of four designated routes. One of the routes is called the "Tuscola Turn", which comes right through my area here in Central IL. I'm trying to get as many people as possible to vote for the "Tuscola Turn" so that we can win this event.

As many of you know, my son Mark is bananas about trains, so I'm hoping that Tuscola wins. He would be very excited to go see this huge locomotive rumble into town.

So if y'all would be so kind: Please click this link <A HREF="http://www.upexcursion.com">http://www.upexcursion.com</A> and then vote for the "Tuscola Turn".

The race is very tight. Right now Tuscola is in the lead by a mere 300 or so votes, so every vote counts. Voting is open through the end of the day on Monday, and you can vote once a day per e-mail address. So vote every day from now 'til Monday for the "Tuscola Turn"!:eek:nline:

Thanks! :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Hugh.!:haveabeer:

Their server is under a heavy load with all the folks trying to vote, so if you can't get to the page, try again later in the day.:eek:nline:

Voted. Still in the lead--but Little Rock is closing...

Good thing you clarified in your post what the website was about. Without that, I would have thought that "upexcursion.com" was about someone's snowmobiling trip to Houghton or Ishpeming... :bwahaha:

Here's to them bringing the Challenger your way. Perhaps one of the most [still operating] beautiful examples of American industrial engineering.

Vote again today, and also tomorrow! The race is very close. Vote for the

Tuscola Turn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted. Better to have the train come to you then you, God forbid, take the train.

Amtrak is a spectacular failure. Hopefully its end is nigh. :soap:

Latest posts