Turnip Truck ??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Van

Reaction score
I cleaned the IAC and Throttle Body in the parking lot afterwork last week, all went well, truck is runing fine. Next day I pull in to my usual spot and see this 7/16 Vacuum cap on the ground not 20 feet from were I was working on the Trac the day before. Hmmmm maybe ?

So I spend next three evenings trying to locate were this little piece of technology may live.

Have noticed nothing unusual, Trac is fine no audible leaks, gas milage, the same.

Does anybody know if this cap is in fact a Ford Motor part and were it came from ... I know I will sleep better if I can find it's proper place in the universe ... perhaps it fell off the turnip truck?

I don't think that is off the st...

ONLY place that I think it could be would be that stupid brake booster bleed line, If you 02 has it..

Todd Z

I hate finding things under my truck, then worrying if it was something that fell off it....then spending hrs trying to figure where it may have fallen from.

Latest posts