Tube Tailgate Extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isaac Redman

Reaction score
I have a basically new tube tailgate extender for the Sport Trac. It was put on the vehicle for two weeks & is still cosmetically perfect. It's located in Amherst, Ohio 44001. This item could be shipped if needed but would prefer to sell it 'locally'. Willing to drive up to 2 hours away to meet someone half way for delivery. Price is $100 firm for pickup, if shipping/transporting is required that amount can be negotiated.

What year did it come off of? If its a 2007 to 2010, I would be interested depending on shipping cost to 03301 concord NH, Thanks Jim

01-05 were silver in color OEM and 07 and up are Black and shaped a little different...

ALSO have to be carefull the F150 extender fits but it is about 3 inches too long and it hits the Factory cover and does not sit right on the tail gate...

Todd Z

they also can be shipped alot cheaper if you break them down..

they use Torx screws to hold the upright together.. and can be taken apart and shipped that way.. I know because I bought one and it was shipped that way..

hope this helps..