TSB FOR '07 AUTO TRANS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Cox

Reaction score
Getting ready to get my Trac serviced before the warranty runs out. I need the TSB for the transmission to take with me. I know someone here has it. Please help!

Len, if you go to Lil' Red's library you can read the TSB's. My is doing what one of them says. You can feel the gears jerk as you are coming to a stop, along with some shifting problems coming up to speed.

Also Len, this is the 6 speed auto that comes with the v-8. The v-6 5 speed does not have this problem that I know of.

Reblford, a reminder that your powertrain warranty is 60K miles. I would still get the TSB update done as soon as possible.

Yes, I have the V8 with the 6 speed trans. I'm going to take a look at the TSB's. I'm feeling that bump as I'm coming to a stop. I'm somewhat on the fence though, because I hate the thought of someone making adjustments and being worse off than I was to start.

Thanks as well from me for all the info. I'm going to see if mine gets any better or worse for a while yet before I do anything.

Got it done yesterday and everything is working well. Also had a problem with the transmission not coming out of park sometimes. It did not happen all the time just every once in a while. They said that they fixed it but the service manager would not say what they did to fix it. Has not returned yet, but we will see.

Mine is going into the service Dealership shop tommorrow . it seems that this problem is affecting my 08 STA right down to the Bump while coming to a stop...