Transformers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to be honest. The movie was pretty weak but it had it's parts. I'm no prude. But I thought the language was uneccesarily risqu for the type movie. And every single shot of megan fox was very sexual. Now she was gorgeous and I enjoyed it but the five year old in front of me didn't need to experince this at such a young age.

Transformers was pretty good, lots of action, but I agree with previous points that it was pretty pointless, but nonetheless it was still a great action flick.

Saw Star Trek also, I think this was nicely done, lots of action, good story. I like how they did not take away from the story line of the original Star Trek but tied it in a little bit.

I'd say between the two Star Trek might have been a little better.

Can I just remind all you critics that it is a "FICTIONAL" movie. That is why they have a rating, my 6 year old paid no attention at all to Megan Fox or the so called racist twins.

People are so uptight now that no matter what you say or do, you will offend some minority (ALCU), or some tree hugging, Obama loving, freak.

Get a life........:angry:

Psycareyo, in a thread about the movie, a spoiler was bound to happen.

It's not the ending that matters, it's how you get there...and that has little to do with the "ending".

I knew that Optimus Prime died in the movie before it came out, so I thought it was public knowledge?? Oh well.

According to the article on "racist" Transformers, one of the Skids/Mudflap pair is voiced by the voice of Spongebob Squarepants, who came up with the dialogue of his character on his own. So then Spongebob Squarepants is "racist" by association? This is so ridiculous.

...Michael Bay Explosions!

JL, you're the first and only one that mentions the ending of the movie. No one else gave anything away. In fact, most threads like this simply state if a person likes it or not with a recomendation for other to spend the money on watching it or not.

I didn't know Optimus Prime died. I've been reading up on this movie since before its release and I read nothing about the death of Optimus Prime. No trailers I've seen hint at his death.

Now if the title had said: "Transformers; My Critique" or "Transformers; Spoiler" I would have stayed away.

I figure, since you didn't like the movie you didn't think anyone else would care if you ruined it?

It's not a big deal... It's just lame.

Sigh, I take it you haven't seen the movie yet?

I really haven't said anything about the ending of the movie. See the movie, and then you'll see that it is true.

I figure, since you didn't like the movie you didn't think anyone else would care if you ruined it?

That's so ridiculously presumptuous, and incorrect,that I find it insulting :(

But, "It's not a big deal... It's just lame."

I think anyone reading your posts, in this thread, would come to the same conclusion. Especially when considering the obvious baiting of specific forum members. Aside from the ruined ending, I would agree with your assessment of the battle ending in the death of Optimus Prime.

I also rather enjoyed your grammar and spelling!

Latest posts