Transformers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
The movie was great!!!!!

Megon Fox... very sexy

alot of parts where you just wont be able to stop laughing

and its full of action!

best movie i have seen this year by far!

loved it!

ah, no i didnt get the chance to see StarTrek unfortunately

however all my buddies said it was really good but it was nothing like the tv show...

a few guys said their parents didnt car to much about it cuz it was so different.

Tranformers 2 was bit of a potty mouth through the whole thing.

But yes, this Tranformers was better than the first. the whole scene where they are in Egypt flippin rocked!

Megan was attractive, but her lips went from overly full in the beginning to non existent at the end, notice that?

The mom and brownie was a riot, for an old lady, she can bring the pain!

And the twins were a kick! As was that little RC truck, voice by that goofy guy from Armegeddon.

And of course they bring in my favorite plane, the SR71 Blackbird! Needed more Apache's and Warthogs though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen the movie yet, but the clip of megan fox in the preview where shes workin on the motorcycle is enough to make any man go crazy..

good GOD. :wub:

Saw it last night and loved it!!!! The first movie was super cool but this movie blows it away!!! The twins are fricking riot!!

Although my son cried for a little while:unsure: But we will be seeing it again this weekend my son has already asked me take him and couple of his friends to see it. But I need to let their parents know about the dirty words in it.

The movie was great, JerryA you're right about the profanity though. I thought that it was too much for a kids movie that most kids will see. And the adult humor was up there too. I think this Tranformers was better then the first and they did a great job on it.:D:cool:

The movie, sadly, had no point. With the exception of bringing back Megatron, it had circular plot development.

How can Optimus Prime stab Megatron 4+ times and ram him with a tree, and yet Megatron lives to kill Optimus with one stab to the back?

What was the point of the Combining Vacuum Cleaner decepticon which existed for the sole purpose of knocking the top off of the great pyramid, and getting shot by a Deus Ex Machina railgun which was only used ONE TIME? Gee, that railgun could have come in handy if they had used it before!

Also, what was the point of the human soldiers in a fight versus giant robots? Their rifles and rockets did absolutely nothing. Almost as dumb as when John Connor used the M16 on the Terminator in Terminator:Salvation--it did nothing, why carry it, why were they there?

The movie was loaded with testicle jokes. The aforementioned giant vacuum cleaner combining decepticon had a huge set of Truckin' Nutz affixed :( :( :(

The movie went on FOREVER. The final 30 minutes (which it took Shia & Megan to go a half mile, sigh) was basically slow-mo running through explosions with emphasis on Megan Fox's cleavage. Sex appeal and ball jokes to make up for a plot which does nothing but set the stage for a sequel in 2011.

Rather meh movie. Not heinous, but certainly not awe-inspiring or epic.

TJR do NOT watch this movie!. The two twin autobots are clearly the "black" robots, and they "do not do that readin' thing". It was hilarious, almost like a page taken out of The Boondocks...or the Truth.

Yeah, TJR, you'd think it's an evil racist movie. Stay away.

Racial? What? The "racism" was non-existent, unless you're TJR, and even then I hope it doesn't exist. I was joking in the other post.

The token black transformers don't die, and Tyrese Gibson (sadly) doesn't die either, even though he almost gets everyone killed by calling an airstrike down right on top of their position.

I thought they'd be moaning about Transformers 1 where de facto movie law was fulfilled and the token black transformer (Jazz) died, not Transformers 2 which was just hilarious. If they don't like it, maybe more ebonics-speaking black wannabe-gangstas should learn how to read to dispel the stereotype.

Freaking ridiculous. Even though the movie was rather bland IMO, I hope this gives it more publicity so an even more "racist" sequel can be made. I bet if Spike Lee directed this film exactly as Michael Bay did, it wouldn't be called racist. :( :( :(

Now, now, I don't think the twins were black. How many brothers roll in a ricer? Just an observation. I think they were just plain funny. And I got no racial order in any of the movie characters. Except Sector 7 dude and the other government guy, but thats government, not racial.

And I guess if I want to go see a movie that is going to make me 'think', ponder lifes questions, wonder what I can do to help the (pick whatever here), then I will go see a documentary.

If I want to see a movie with plot, then I will see a chick flick.

If I want to see action, and kill several hours watching explosions, especially in slo-mo, then I will go see a plot-less, world change vacant flick - such as this one!

All in all, 5 stars from the Man Cave!

What'd you think of Crank 2 or Terminator:Salvation, 2 other action-packed manlier movies that came out?

(I personally enjoyed both of 'em, minus the godzilla fight in Crank 2.)

Shia just can't act. WHO keeps casting him.

It's sad when the kids' TV show had a superior plotline than an adult movie (Yeah, there were children in there, what a 4 year old gets out of this I know not..)

What do you mean by "World change vacant flick" ??

***Sir, you'd REALLY watch a documentary? You must be depressed ;)

I didn't see Crank 2, cant stand the actor. I have not yet seen Terminator 2 also, not much time to see movies. As for World Change vacant - I mean these movies do nothing to improve the world, they don't instill a sense in me that I need to 'get out and do something'. Thats what I mean. And I have seen documentaries, usually on the Apache or Warthog, and I don't mean Native American or some ugly pig!:banana:

Oh, so you mean awesome things like presented by the History Channel and such on actual manly things like the A-10?

When you said "Documentaries", I was fearing that you meant something like the crap that Michael Moore pumps out. Whew.

On another note, you don't like Jason Statham as an actor? I find that interesting.

Now I understand what you meant with "world change vacant". I concur.

I didn't really feel Transformers. Maybe because it was so overhyped, I dunno.

(But then again, I didn't really like the Godfather; I liked the Dirty Harry quintilogy--gasp, so maybe I'm just misguided in this aspect ;) )

Aw, we all have our Man flicks! My wife cant stand half of what I watch, and doesn't like the other half! And as for Michael Moore, PUKE!:angry:That guy makes me wanna ralph all over him! Yea, the half my wife doesn't like me to watch is Discovery! And I am hoping your sarcastic about Statham? And believe it or not, I have never seen Godfather, any of them! Yea, call me sheltered, or whatever.

I'm missing what makes Statham so bad. He does his own stunts, he doesn't speak much, and he tries his best at British Comedy (almost an oxymoron lol)

TJR, I'm not racist so I don't have a first-hand guide to what is or is not racist. Therefore, me confusing it for some other obscure and pedantic term is to be expected; it helps confirm the truth that I am not racist.

You're a better racist expert than I, gungad--I mean TJR.

Latest posts