Trail Run at Casparus Mine Trail near Connellsville, Pa. 22nd of Sept..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I'm getting a trail run together for the 22nd of this month. It's going to be near Connellsville, Pa. On the Casparus Mine Trail, if you go on YouTube you can see a couple videos of trucks running the trails. I have four trucks going so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are different trails to take and even some of the harder trails have been done by completely stock trucks and suv's like YJ's Cherokee's, S-10 Blazer's and Samari's.

I'll link a couple videos that are on youtube that people have posted.

These are some of the trails down there, it was during the rainy year that the first was taken so the water levels are alot lower this year.

Those were the water/ mud trails which I probably won't do because Mudding isn't my thing, I'll take on tmost of the other trails, rock gardens, etc... but mud and deep water only cause too many problems. I wish i could find the other videos of the trucks going across the railroad bridge and all of the good trails. I'll have to do more searching.

man i wish i could go... i already made plans for the 22nd...bout a 6 hour drive too... but if you do another trip there at a later date ill deffinately go then :supercool::supercool::supercool:

Travis, I'm holding you to that, lol. We gotta see what your Trac can get over and through compared to our non-SuperLifted Trac's. Depends on the weather but I might plan another for the 10th of November but it depends on the weather. Definetly gonna be getting alot of Trail Runs setup for springtime. :haveabeer:

Yeah a spare might be good to have even before the next trail run, escpecially before winter.:banana:

Ok, so you are definetly coming to the trail run Kyle M., right?

I'm trying to get all the names and vehicles listed for the Run. :eek:nline::supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
i will let you know by sunday the 9th of september because that might be the weekend i go to New York for the Tunnel to Towers run for a firefighter killed in 9/22 im not sure if its the 22nd or the weekend after i find out Sunday so i will let you know

Nope, there's plenty of great offroad trails and offroad parks right by where you live. Check out Rausch offroad park, I think that's how you spell it. :haveabeer:

Hmmm... I might even be able to make this... I'll have off work and be done with my 1st round of Exams. Bills will be paid and money will be available for the gas...

wow rausch looks more like a rock crawler park,,, you should see osome of the carnage they have on their sire of dash cam rollovers and stuff

Latest posts