Traded the Adrenalin in today... :)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I like it, my wife likes it, and my little girl LOVES it...thats all that matters to me."

thats all that counts, although some here have difficulty with that :kiss_it:

i don't care what someone drives, if they take pride in it, then that is most important. :driving:

nope bad trade. With that lift.I would keep extra front axles in the garage.10K per CV joint. Square wheel well cut outs. NO NO........ The copy cat Ridglines have no style either.

You plan to get out of the city, much???????? If not, it will still be a maintenace nightmare.

@Eddie, guess you have this truck figured out! Better go buy CV joints now...brb

@l1tech, the FabTech suspension is one if the best I have owned. This truck rides stock, but sits high and nice. It is the second FabTech lift I have owned on a vehicle and I cannot be more happier. They are just quality parts and I beg to differ that they are 'hard on suspension components'.

It will be my weekend toy anyway, it's not like I will be driving this everyday to work.

:btddhorse:

I have yet to see anyone use the removable rear wall to put something big in the truck. A guy I know that has one said he used it only once, and it was during winter. Apparently they don't have Jeep strenght heaters in them.

Just saying the CV's are already way out of their desisigned geometry. Wasnt knocking the kit manufactor.

My first job was at Sam's Club working in the lot. I loaded big/a lot of things into the back of a few Avalanches, and the extra space came in handy. Even if it isn't used, its still nice to have. It certainly isn't a disadvantage to the vehicle.

Latest posts