track run - combo video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargedtrac

Reaction score
Thought I'd share the link to the spliced video clip of my track run from the other post. This one includes my cell phone footage from inside the truck. Thanks go to my son for working his magic on this.

:driving:

Thanks for posting man, Thats awesome......

My 2010 adren ran a 15.99,,,,,

So you shaved off a full 2 seconds...... Nice !!

Todd Z

that is great. i am glad you took it to the track and shared your nice run with us.

:driving::supercool:

"My 2010 adren ran a 15.99,,,,,"

so taking out the floor mats worked to get you under 16 !!:bwahaha::haveabeer:

Did you let off the gas a little just before the line? Kinda looks like the truck pulled pretty good all the way to about 150 feet before the line. It also looks like the Honda caught you impossibly fast right at the end. Maybe he had a multi stage N2O system. How else would one of those pukes keep up with a 14 sec supertruck?

That thing pulls like crazy down low. i feel sorry for the traction control trying to manage all that energy lol.

Great video... Was that an AWD launch? We have played with the stall an the shift line pressure and that makes a difference off the line. Nice to see a great video. J

You pretty much have to change the tcm calibration if you do any mod at all. The gen2 ST r60 or r80s have worst shifting ever! Torrie is the only tuner out there that can re program the TCM.

If you don't, there is a massive shift delay. Especially from first to second. A little from second to third. Before Torrie fixed my tran tune, there was nearly a one second delay, beyond the normal shift time, and my truck isn't even supercharged.

I think Joe's SST has the most well adapted trans tune you can get. The rest would require an aftermarket valve body and they don't exist for this tran.

Supercharged Adrenalin SVT - I have a 4x4, not AWD, and had tractional control off, over drive off, and upp'd the rpm just a little with a left foot brake, then launched. I didn't give the 2 runs I made a tremendous amount of scrutiny. Just wanted to see how it would run, have a little fun and be able to drive it home. I hope to give the track one more try in the next few weeks, and possibly get into the very high 13's, then retire. I'm quite happy with the trans tune that Torrie has provided, and am most impressed with the low end, off the line and up to 1000 feet for the weight of the load I am moving.

Joe

Latest posts